First Friday Scranton Map
First Friday Scranton map: July 3, 2015
1. III Ponds Winery – Lights, Camera, Action: Emily Woodward.
2. AFA Gallery – American Color Print Society Members’ Exhibition; music by Lily Maopolski.
3. Arts Seen Gallery Co-op & Café – Independence Day Celebration: Various artists in a wide range of media and styles; music by Revolution.
4. The Bog – #ArtisforEveryone: Mixed media by various artists including Cristin Powers, Chrissy Manuel, Samantha Nardelli; music by Jacob Cole.
5. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – The Three Mar Jazz Trio featuring: Barbara Ann Little- Vocals, Marshal Kornblatt- Piano, Tony Marino- Bass, Pat Marcinko-Drums.
6. Coalwork – Garbage for the Eyes: Paintings and photography by Philip Casabona.
7. Connell Lofts Gallery – First Friday Scranton Invitational: A juried exhibition featuring work by Michael Lambert, Becca Jett, Melissa Gable, Juliana Soroka, Sarah Perdew, Vanessa Velez, Shane McGeehan, Elaine Walton, David M. Truitt, Shawn Killian, Stephanie Emond; live music by The Jim Buckley Jazz Trio.
8. Eden – a vegan cafe – Francis’s First Friday: Francis Robert Hudgick; music by Chris Shrive.
9. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Miss Elle.
10. Forage Space – Where You Been?: John Slaby – Featured PopUp: The Hunter Collection and Broken Twig.
11. The Leonard – On & On Pop Up Marketplace at the Leonard; live performance by The New Vintage Ensemble.
12. The Library Express – Cartoon Art: Kevin Bennett is a local artist who specializes in cartoon drawing. Bennett uses pencils, markers and paint to complete his work. He says: If his work brings a smile to others, then he has done what he has set out to do.
13. Love the Arts! Music – Freedom Dance Party: Ian MacDougall – Strum by One.
14. Loyalty Barber Shop & Shave Parlor of Scranton – Prints From the North: Vincent Galea; music by Dan King and Friends.
15. Marquis Art and Frame – Chasing Dragons: Mark Boyer Dryfoos; Clothes Line: works in clay by Frank Mariano. Lower Gallery – Patrick McLane.
16. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Prehistoric: Ashley Kujat.
17. Terra Preta – Trains & Local Landscapes: Oil and acrylic paintings by Mark Perry; music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin’.
18. The Post Home and Body – Farmers Market at The Post: Local Farmers and Makers including Bachestinks, Canned Classics, Clarks Cultures, Conifer Corner, Newkirk Honey, Rowlands Pennsylvania Produce and more!
19. The Workshop – It’s Hip To Design a Square – Gala for the Cure Community Quilt: Susan G. Komen NEPA, Hands-on workshop for all ages; music by Jeremy Burke.
20. Trax Platform Lounge at The Radisson – Scenes on the trail from Hoboken to Buffalo: Clark Vorhees mural tiles in Grand Station; live DJ.
21. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – Aquanelle: Watercolors by Lyndsey Hughes.
22. NOTE Fragrances – Viewmiester’s Travel: Bernie Andreoli.
23. Duffy Accessories – Color Potion: Paintings by Jesse Clemente.
****Courthouse Square – Scrantastic Spectacular: starts at 4pm; face painting, inflatables, games and live music. Fireworks at dusk choreographed to music.