First Friday Scranton Map
First Friday Scranton map: June 5, 2015
1. AFA Gallery – 2015 June Members’ Exhibition: Various artists.
2. Artisans Square – Fly Tying and talk with Jesse Filingo of Filingo Fly Fishing.
3. Arts Seen Gallery Co-op & Café – Grand Opening Celebration: Various artists including Igor & Kim Kulagina, Tamara Pilger, Rick Skursky, Piera Marotto, Travis Prince, Annette Bohn, Rose Stone & John Waering, Sharon Digennaro, Tami Duffield, Rachel Mercuri, Louise Banks, Helen Gambal, Jim Cook, Gail Bartlett, Richard Aston, James Rhoden; music by Frankie Polumbo “Your Pal Frank”.
4. Artwork’s Gallery & Studio – Rummage & Ruminations: Heidi Van Leuven.
5. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – Donato Jewelry Designs: Sam Donato; music by Anthony Natiello.
6. Broadway Theatre League of NEPA/ Ballet Theatre of Scranton – Broadway Tunes: DJ Eddie Kloniecke.
7. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – The Matt Bennick Band featuring: Matt Bennick- Guitar/Vocals, Tom Martin- Harmonica/Vocals, John Ventre- Bass, Pat Marcinko- Drums.
8. Coalwork – Selected Works: Selected paintings and photography by Robert F. Devroe and Eliza Devroe.
9. The Electric City Tattoo Gallery – Boob Tube: Pop culture pastiche mashups celebrating icons from television, video games, movies, and more by Christopher J. Hughes; music by Mat Burke (folk/punk).
10. Forage Space – Girls and Toys: Oil paintings on canvas by Dawn Linden.
11. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – In Ireland: Autumn Granza.
12. The Keys Beer & Spirits – Presenting Mary Crespo; music by Heavy Blonde & Guests.
13. Laura Craig Galleries – Impressions, Moments in Time: Paintings by Abby Warman.
14. LAVISH Body and Home – A Night of Jack (Daniels) and JACHs (Clothing): JACHS Mens Clothing Trunk Show.
15. The Leonard – On & On Pop Up Marketplace: Vintage and Handmade Garments and Wares, Snacks, Drinks, Music and Live Entertainment from Various artists including New Vintage Ensemble Live Mannequins, A Daily Obsession, Fly Me Home, Foxy Pants Vintage, Newkirk Honey, Reclaimation Industrial Furnishings, Ross Wood, Shabby Little Furniture Company, SubVerse Aphrodesia, Vintage Meegan; music by Jacob Cole.
16. The Library Express – Local Scenes and Rural Landscapes: Gerald P. Kaminski. Retired graphic artist continues to pursue his passion in the arts. Most subjects are local scenes and rural landscapes in Scott Township.
17. Love the Arts! Music – Stiletto Rizing: Acoustic duo.
18. Loyalty Barber Shop & Shave Parlor of Scranton – Contraband: Kris Maron; music by Pity Party.
19. Marquis Art and Frame – Chasing Dragons: Mark Boyer Dryfoos. “Chasing Dragons” is an exhibit expressing the expelling of emotions, energy and passion.
20. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Water of Life: Gregory Pelly.
21. NOTE Fragrances – Photography by Debbie Evans Sylvester; music by Maggie Rainey.
22. The Post Home and Body – Local Etsy Talent: Various artists.
23. St. Luke’s Church – Spectacular Seniors: Artwork by the Dunmore Senior Center.
24. Terra Preta – Sketches for Nora: Ky Betts; music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin. Some of the artwork is rendered in ink and watercolor, other pieces are done entirely in Photoshop using a Wacom Cintiq graphics tablet.
25. Tom Grudis Optical/The Bare Accessories – Illustrations: Laura Drapak; On The Spot Drawings: Marissa Gaglione…Scranton High School Art Society.
26. Trax Platform Lounge at The Radisson – Guest Room Renovation Boards!: Daroff Design; music provided by a DJ.
27. The Workshop – Hunting for Light: LED light sculptures, arrowhead jewelry and accessories by Kathryn Bondi and Kathleen Roland.
28. The Bog – In Return: Oil paintings and mixed media by Sam Kuchwara.
29. Duffy Accesories – Beaded Messenger Bags: DIKSHA; Indian music by Raj.
30. Mind, Body, Spirit Co-Op – Omar Rodriguez Jr & Kevin Snow; music by Rick & John of ‘Nowhere Slow’ and special guests.
31. Ale Mary’s– June Showcase: a collection of multiple artists in various mediums, kicking off summer at Ale Mary’s!