First Friday Scranton Map
First Friday Scranton map: October 2, 2015
1. AFA Gallery – Diverse Dimensions: Peter Hoffer and Charles Welles.
AFA Gallery (upstairs) – The International Interdependence Hexagon Project & Beverly Coleman: Beverly Coleman & various artists.
2. III Ponds Winery – Visions of Me: Susanne Melodia; music by Dishonest Fiddlers.
3. Artisans Square – Clay Sculpture: Brita Krempasky; music by Paul Martin.
4. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – Near & Far: Lisa Cunningham & Renee Emanuel.
5. Arts Seen Gallery Co-op & Café – Art Seen Halloween: Various artists; music by Skip Monday. Our own in-house artists displaying their work, duo Skip Monday performing, TJ from Jubilee Balloons creating Halloween designs, and Izzy’s Sweets returning selling baked goods to support No Kid Hungry. Costumes encouraged!!!
6. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – “Carryalls By J” featuring Downtown Abby Purses: Juliana Piccini; music by Songs By Solomon.
7. The Bog – Skate Borg: Art by skater and friends including Jonesy, Noto, DeNaples, Slaby, Garcia, Zambotti, Kawa, Delmonico, Ingiaimo, and others. Donations appreciated. Proceeds go towards enhancement of the Jackson St. skatepark and its concrete elements.
8. Carl von Luger Steak & Seafood – Music by Matt Bennick & The Blues Mine featuring: Matt Bennick- Guitar & Vocals, Rick Belza- Keyboards & Vocals, Bill Coleman- Bass, Pat Marcinko- Drums.
9. Coalwork – Percussive Acoustic Guitar: Jason Vo.
10. Courthouse Square – Mental Health Awareness Candlelight Vigil.
11. Duffy Accessories – Buy my _ before I die: Paula Shaffer; music by Brass Bells and Tambourine.
12. Eden – a vegan cafe – We Are One: Vanessa Velez.
13. Electric City 500 – Electric City 500 Bike Ride.
14. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Belly Dancing: Mallory.
15. Forage Space – Burbanville Heights: Acrylic on wood by Kill Taupe.
16. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – History of Transportation: Brought to you by PennDot.
17. The Keys: Beer & Spirits – Icons Of Horror: Various artists; live perfomrnces by Scranton Fringe Festival.
18. Lackawanna College – Arts at Lackawanna: A variety of traditional and performing arts ranging from painting, illustration, and crafts to stage vignettes and singers.
19. Laura Craig Galleries – Select Gallery Artists.
20. The Library Express – Group Show featuring Mall employees displaying their painting, prints and crafts.
21. Love the Arts! Music – Music Photography: Olapeju Simoyan; music features an Open Mic.
22. Loyalty Barber Shop & Shave Parlor of Scranton – A Glimpse Into the Unknown and the Fantastic: Featuring ink, watercolor, and liquid acrylics on paper by Mark Darnobid; music by Philip Stewart and John Platt.
23. The Mall at Steamtown – Trash into Treasure: Jeff D’Angelo; music by Q-Ball.
24. Marquis Art and Frame – Inner Perfect Center: Earl Lehman.
25. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Pemporal Limitations: Mixed media by Stephanie Makowski.
26. NOTE Fragrances – The Art of Chocolate: Chocolate making with Maggie Hemak of Nibbles & Bits.
27. On & On Marketplace – On&On October Marketplace: Featuring artist Allison LaRussa with various other artists including Reclamation Industrial Furnishings, Pin-Up Parlor, Lacey & Gracie, Triple R Ranch, Lackawanna Outlaw Vintage, A Daily Obsession, Foxy Pants Vintage, Regular Frills, Delightfully Quirky, ThePaperFuchsia, VintageMeegan, Mechanical Concepts.
28. The Post Home and Body – 1 Year Anniversary Celebration: Various artists.
29. St. Luke’s Church – St. Luke’s Annual Pet Blessing: Pet Blessing @ 6:30 p.m. with the Reverend William S. Marshall, Jr.
30. Terra Preta – JFo Art: Acrylic portraits on canvas by Jennifer Forgione; music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin’.
31. Tom Grudis Optical/The Bare Accessories – Photo Booth by Mike Walton Productions.
32. Trax Platform Lounge at The Radisson – Live Performances: Scranton Fringe Festival; music by WKRZ Live Happy Hour.
33. The Workshop – Stitch and Bitch: Embroidered works featuring embroidered sayings and illustrations by Victoria Wright.
34. POSH at Scranton Club – Faces of Francis: American Pop Artist Perry Milou and his iconic collection of Pope Francis paintings created to celebrate the pontiff’s historic visit to the U.S.