First Friday Scranton Map
First Friday Scranton Map: September 2, 2016
1. AFA Gallery Where Worlds Collide, Paul Plumadore. Music by Steve Werner & Dan King.
AFA Gallery 2nd Floor Donald Depuydt & Jacqueline Shattuck.
2. Alexander’s Salon & Spa Group Show featuring Elisha Capie, Colleen Munley, and Lisa Temples. Music by Rice Crew Duo.
3. AOS Metals AOS Metals by Kari Johnson.
4. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio Illuminations, Leigh Pawling & Sharon Cosgrove. Music by Aidan Jordan & Friends.
5. Bar Pazzo Music by Rouge Chimp.
6. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC Jazz Music by Anthony Natiello.
7. Eden – A Vegan Cafe Problem Child, Alicia Kulick.
8. Love the Arts! Music Boondock, Group show featuring Cigar Box Guitars, Peju Simoyan, Lou Ross. Music by Elijah Ortiz.
9. Loyalty Barbershop Various Works, Ink and watercolor by Mark Darnobid.
10. NOTE Fragrances Peggy’s Creations, Custom Painted Wine Bottle Lights by Peggy Williams
11. On & On The Last Hurrah – End of Summer Celebration & Cornhole Challenge. Various artists include Mechanical Concepts, Reclamation Industrial Furnishings, WaxJunky, Wire People Here, Always Give a Scrap, Boutique Libertina, LCM Designs, Paper Fuschia, Vintage Meegan, Jewelry by LaPierre, Lacey & Gracie plus our Fabulous Vintage Vendors.
12. Scranton Fringe HQ Art of Kratz – Digital Illustration by Keith Kratz.
13. Terra Preta Restaurant Classic/ Alternative Pin-Up and Boudoir by Sullivan’s Pin-Up Photography LLC. Music by DJ Honeyman Lightnin’.
14. The Workshop The Art of Movies, Group Show featuring Alternate posters and prints inspired by the silver screen.
15. Trinka Studios Recent work by Trinka Ravaioli.
16. Northern Lights Espresso Bar “Imaginary Flora and Fauna” by Maria Grzybowski.
17. Hexagon Project for Interdependence Interdependence Hexagon Project, Local and Gobal Artists. Music by Brenda Fernandes.
18. The Marketplace at Steamtown First Friday Steamtown Market, various artists. Music by Katie Evans, Eric Rudy and Tony Vergnetti
19. Christopher West Hair Design Nature Made Photography by Melissa McAuliffe