1. AFA Gallery – Towards A Phenomenology of Space: Krista Svalbonas.
2. ArtWorks Gallery & Studio – Illuminations: Nina Davidowitz.
3. Bella Faccias Personalized Chocolates & Gifts, LLC – Happily Ever After: Constance Denchy
4. The Bog – Benjamin Adcroft.
5. Camerawork Gallery – Photographs of the American Vernacular: D.B. Stovall.
6. Center City Print – Welcome: music by Five Second High.
7. Chocolate Creations, Ferrone Winery, Realty Network Commercial Group, Café Trio – Water color: Lisa Temples-Maopolski.
8. Duffy Accessories – From the Heart, Art: Harrison Clark.
9. Eden, a vegan cafe – The Visions of the World Today: Patrick Murphy
10. Exhale Hookah Lounge & Kabob Grill – Music by DJ MazeOner.
11. The Fanciful Fox – Artistic Amplification: Sounds of Pop Culture: Robert Brenne.
12. Freedlove – Tiny Spaces: Amy DuBois.
13. Grand Lobby At The Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel – Latest Works: Marie Jordan.
14. Greenbeing – ScrantonMade: Gifts, sips, & local love; music by Cole Family Band.
15. The Hilton Scranton & Conference Center – The Art of Culinary: Chef Zenon.
16. The Hope Horn Gallery, Hyland Hall at the University of Scranton – Soaring Gardens Artists’ Retreat, The First Ten Years: Works from Artists of Soaring Gardens.
17. Kildare’s Irish Pub – Rebellion: Jennifer Amazon.
18. Nada & Co. – (un)conditonal works: Michael Lambert.
19. New Life Baptist Church – Various artists.
20. New Visions Studio & Gallery – Fanboy February: Gary Bird, Kevin Callen, Shane Schilling.
21. Northern Light Espresso Bar – Under Deconstruction, Exploring Abstract Realism: Janina Peters.
22. Pierre’s Fine Clothing and Accessories – From the Heart: Sarah Edwards.
23. POSH at Scranton Club – Music by DJ Walt Luke.
24. Scranton Cultural Center at the Masonic Temple – Virst Vriday – What Is a Vampire?: Various artists.
25. The Vintage Theater – Night/Life: Matt Hannon.
26. Wendell & Company Interior Design & Antiques – At the Ritz: Harold Zabady.
27. WFTE FM Studio – The Benefactory Presents Trogang and Friends.
28. The Keys: Beer & Spirits – The Naked Canvas: Michael LaMaster of Zone Photography; music by Fud & Jay Noble.
Back to News
Join us for Scranton's Free Monthly Self-Guided Art Walk of the Downtown District.
get the monthly map delivered to your inbox